From the Denver Gem & Mineral Show. I just really love minerals.
Rescued dogs - before and after! These people who saved them did an amazing job!
Humanity is just so fucked up sometimes it drives me nuts! How could you a abandon something so beautiful and treat it with such disrespect, it is just beyond me!
But I want to thank every beautiful human being that has saved or rescued an animal(s) and given them a forever loving home they deserve, the world needs more of those people❤❤❤
~CLEARING CRYSTALS ~
it is suggested that crystals and healing gemstones need to be cleared as soon as they are purchased as well as clearing after every healing. The clearer the energy of a healing stone, the more powerful it is.
There are many of ways to effectively clear crystals and gemstones. Here are a few examples.
1. SMOKE CLEANSING - A quick way to cleanse your healing stones is to smoke cleans them with burning cedar or sage. Smoke cleansing is an excellent way to make sure your stones are purified. Simply hold the burning sage or cedar stick while passing your stone through the smoke. -A few other things to use instead of sage. Incense , sandalwood, sweetgrass, cedar, rosemary,vlavender frankincense
2. MOONLIGHT - Moonlight is another way of clearing your gemstones. Simply place the chosen crystals outside in the Full to the New Moon. Waning Moons are good times to clear crystals, to dispel old energies, but any time works. The amount of time used varies with the sensitivity of the healer and the amount of material from which the stone needs cleansing.
It is not recommended to place your crystals and gemstones in the sunlight, many stones tend to fade their colors in the sun. Also internal fractures may cause your stone to crack or break if placed in the sun. -Candle light (Usually a white candle) also works.
Buried in a cupful of DRIED HERBS - will also clear it. Suggested herbs for this are rose petals, sage, frankincense, myrrh, and sandalwood. This is a gentle way to clear crystals, and a pleasant way, but it does take longer than sea salt.
4. Buried into the Earth - This is especially helpful when you feel deep cleansing is needed. Outdoors, simply dig a hole the size of your crystal into the Earth, place your crystal again point down, and cover with soil.
5. The Sacred Breath- Some like to use this method of ‘blowing away’ any negativity from the stone, simply hold the stone in your hand and blow on it, while blowing ask your higher self to cleanse the crystal. -you can also kiss the crystals.
6. Using Reiki - If you are a Reiki practitioner, you can cleanse your stones and crystals, simply by holding them in your hands and setting the intention for your crystals to be cleansed.
7. WATER - place some crystals in running water either natural or tap water. (River, ocean, water fall, stream, rain, tap)
PRECAUTION: Some crystals get damaged by sun, salt, and water. so you may have to look it up for your crystals.